- PCIDs assist in accelerating, providing seed money and building needed infrastructure projects that local and state governments cannot afford. Projects are based on a business case for investment that will produce the best return for the economy and quality of life in Perimeter.
- The Perimeter CIDs and their partners are making a difference in the lives of workers, residents and visitors in the Perimeter area with these transportation improvements to improve connectivity and access.
- PCIDs provide a solid return on investment for their funds that are matched by their local and state governments.
- PCID dollars can only be used for certain purposes as indicated by their individual State Legislation and local agreements.
- PCIDs tax is a self-imposed additional commercial property tax paid voluntarily by commercial property owners, not residents.
- PCIDs access matching funds from governments from specified accounts budgeted for the purpose of keeping safe, efficient roads and transit alternatives.
- Perimeter businesses employ approximately 100,000 people.
Changing Lanes: PCIDs May See New Design of Interchange
Perimeter Center Parkway Recognized for Engineering Excellence
MARTA Key to Perimeter’s Growth
Perimeter a ‘Great Place to Work, Play, Live’ Because of CIDS’ Improvements, Isakson Says
Gov. Perdue Says New Hammond Interchange at GA 400 Will Create More Quality Development and Jobs
Perimeter Named Top of the Market
Perimeter traffic lights draw few complaints
PCID's Featured in ARC's Transportation Spotlight
TRANSPORTATION: Denver Is Not Atlanta
U.S. Rep. Johnson Applauds Board, Development
SANDY SPRINGS: Changes posed for Hammond, Ga. 400
Perimeter Community Improvement Districts Award $7 Million Contract
Sandy Springs Partners with PCIDS to Improve Perimeter Traffic Flow
Perimeter Media Contacts
External Affairs Manager
Direct: (770) 390-1796
Direct: (770) 390-1794