Did You Know:
- PCIDs assist in accelerating, providing seed money and building needed infrastructure projects that local and state governments cannot afford. Projects are based on a business case for investment that will produce the best return for the economy and quality of life in Perimeter.
- The Perimeter CIDs and their partners are making a difference in the lives of workers, residents and visitors in the Perimeter area with these transportation improvements to improve connectivity and access.
- PCIDs provide a solid return on investment for their funds that are matched by their local and state governments.
- PCID dollars can only be used for certain purposes as indicated by their individual State Legislation and local agreements.
- PCIDs tax is a self-imposed additional commercial property tax paid voluntarily by commercial property owners, not residents.
- PCIDs access matching funds from governments from specified accounts budgeted for the purpose of keeping safe, efficient roads and transit alternatives.
- Perimeter businesses employ approximately 100,000 people.